**UPDATE: Air Show is not working on iOS4 yet. We're working on fixing this asap.
With Air Show, you can access your Camera Roll photos over Wifi from a PS3, XBox 360 or any supported UPnP device.
Simply launch Air Show and navigate to the Picture Library on the XBox 360 or PS3 to start a slideshow or download photos onto the console for later viewing.
You can also access your photos on any internet enabled computer by typing the url provided in a web browser. If you use Safari or Internet Explorer, you can automatically discover Air Show via Bonjour.
For expert users, you can also browse your photos inside Windows Media Player on Windows Vista or Windows 7.
* automatically find your Camera Roll Photos, no manual and lengthy selection process
* advertise photos in chronological order
* on the fly lossless rotation of landscape photos
* list connected devices & computers with real time activity
* disable auto-lock automatically
* nice flash based photo browser with thumbnails, smaller preview, slideshow and full size image download link
* on the fly scaling down of images for faster thumbnail preview
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Air Show is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-01-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
Air Show (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.